Price comparison for iWear Harmony Astigmatism contact lenses
You can also acquire the "iWear Harmony Astigmatism" under the name "MyDay Daily Disposable Toric"!
The "iWear Harmony Astigmatism" is identical to the "MyDay Daily Disposable Toric" of Cooper Vision.
Price comparison for the original lens from Cooper Vision
for 2 packs with a pack size of 30 Lenses to United Kingdom
- Price per Package: £ 24.80Total incl. Shipping £ 49.60
- Price per Package: £ 25.99Total incl. Shipping £ 51.98
- Price per Package: £ 35.95Total incl. Shipping £ 71.90
- Hint: Prices and shipping costs may have changed in the meantime in the respective shops. The accuracy of prices or product details and therefore comparisons cannot be guaranteed, as they sometimes change daily. No liability or guarantee is accepted for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, operability or availability of the information contained in the results.
- Note on determining delivery times: We determine the expected delivery times in real time based on the information provided by the retailers on their websites. If retailers only provide shipping information instead of delivery information, we add the average delivery time. We offer this service so that you, as a user, do not have to click on every page yourself and enter your data over and over again when you are simply looking for the retailer with the shortest delivery time. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by the retailers.
The following table lists all technical data of the iWear Harmony Astigmatism. Some data also contain links to more comprehensive information.
- iWear Harmony Astigmatism
- Alternative Names
- MyDay Toric, MyDay Toric Daily Disposable, MyDay Daily Toric
- Cooper Vision
- Package sizes
- UV Filter
- The contact lens iWear Harmony Astigmatism has a UV filter
- The contact lens iWear Harmony Astigmatism is a toric contact lens, i.e. suitable for astigmatsimus/corneal atrophy
- The contact lens iWear Harmony Astigmatism is not a multifocal contact lens.
- Coloured Lens
- The contact lens iWear Harmony Astigmatism is not a coloured contact lens
- Fun lens
- The contact lens iWear Harmony Astigmatism is not a fun lens.
- Contact lens iWear Harmony Astigmatism is made of material Stenfilcon A. Click here for an overview of all contact lenses made of Stenfilcon A.
- Oxygen permeability
- 80 DK/t