Price comparison for 1 Day Acuvue TruEye contact lenses
for 2 packs with a pack size of 30 Lenses to United Kingdom
- Price per Package: £ 23.99Total incl. Shipping £ 47.98
- Price per Package: £ 25.90Total incl. Shipping £ 51.80
- Hint: Prices and shipping costs may have changed in the meantime in the respective shops. The accuracy of prices or product details and therefore comparisons cannot be guaranteed, as they sometimes change daily. No liability or guarantee is accepted for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, operability or availability of the information contained in the results.
- Note on determining delivery times: We determine the expected delivery times in real time based on the information provided by the retailers on their websites. If retailers only provide shipping information instead of delivery information, we add the average delivery time. We offer this service so that you, as a user, do not have to click on every page yourself and enter your data over and over again when you are simply looking for the retailer with the shortest delivery time. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by the retailers.
1 Day Acuvue TruEye Contact Lenses
1 Day Acuvue TruEye contact lenses, manufactured by Johnson & Johnson, are spherical daily lenses made of Narafilcon A. These lenses are designed to be worn for one day and then discarded. They offer a unique fusion of superior oxygen delivery, high UV protection, and ultra-smooth HYDRACLEAR technology.
Features and Benefits
Superior Oxygen Delivery: 1 Day Acuvue TruEye lenses are the world's first disposable daily silicone-hydrogel contact lenses, providing excellent oxygen permeability. This allows for better breathability and healthier eyes throughout the day.
High UV Protection: These lenses offer high UV protection, blocking 96% of UVA and 100% of UVB rays. While the lenses themselves provide UV protection for the cornea, it is still recommended to wear sunglasses for complete eye protection.
Ultra-Smooth HYDRACLEAR Technology: The HYDRACLEAR technology used in these lenses ensures a smooth and comfortable wearing experience. It helps to keep the lenses moist and lubricated, reducing dryness and irritation.
Discontinuation and Replacement
Please note that 1 Day Acuvue TruEye contact lenses have been discontinued by the manufacturer. However, some powers may still be available in stock. If your power is available, you can still order these lenses. For users of 1 Day Acuvue TruEye, we recommend considering the Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with HydraLuxe lenses as a suitable replacement. It is advisable to consult an ophthalmologist for guidance on the new contact lenses.
1 Day Acuvue TruEye contact lenses by Johnson & Johnson offer a convenient and comfortable option for daily lens wearers. With their superior oxygen delivery, high UV protection, and ultra-smooth HYDRACLEAR technology, these lenses prioritize eye health and provide a fresh lens experience every day. Although they have been discontinued, some powers may still be available for purchase. Consider the recommended replacement, Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with HydraLuxe lenses, for a comparable alternative.
The following table lists all technical data of the 1 Day Acuvue TruEye. Some data also contain links to more comprehensive information.
- 1 Day Acuvue TruEye
- Johnson & Johnson
- Package sizes
- 30, 90, 180
- 8.5mm, 9mm
- UV Filter
- The contact lens 1 Day Acuvue TruEye has a UV filter
- The contact lens 1 Day Acuvue TruEye is not a toric contact lens
- The contact lens 1 Day Acuvue TruEye is not a multifocal contact lens.
- Coloured Lens
- The contact lens 1 Day Acuvue TruEye is not a coloured contact lens
- Fun lens
- The contact lens 1 Day Acuvue TruEye is not a fun lens.
- Contact lens 1 Day Acuvue TruEye is made of material Narafilcon A. Click here for an overview of all contact lenses made of Narafilcon A.
- Oxygen permeability
- 118 DK/t