Price comparison for iWear Fit Astigmatism contact lenses
You can also acquire the "iWear Fit Astigmatism" under the name "Biomedics 1 Day Toric"!
The "iWear Fit Astigmatism" is identical to the "Biomedics 1 Day Toric" of Cooper Vision.
Price comparison for the original lens from Cooper Vision
for 2 packs with a pack size of 30 Lenses to United Kingdom
- Hint: Prices and shipping costs may have changed in the meantime in the respective shops. The accuracy of prices or product details and therefore comparisons cannot be guaranteed, as they sometimes change daily. No liability or guarantee is accepted for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, operability or availability of the information contained in the results.
- Note on determining delivery times: We determine the expected delivery times in real time based on the information provided by the retailers on their websites. If retailers only provide shipping information instead of delivery information, we add the average delivery time. We offer this service so that you, as a user, do not have to click on every page yourself and enter your data over and over again when you are simply looking for the retailer with the shortest delivery time. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by the retailers.
The following table lists all technical data of the iWear Fit Astigmatism. Some data also contain links to more comprehensive information.
- iWear Fit Astigmatism
- Alternative Names
- Biomedics 1day Extra toric
- Cooper Vision
- Package sizes
- UV Filter
- The contact lens iWear Fit Astigmatism has a UV filter
- The contact lens iWear Fit Astigmatism is a toric contact lens, i.e. suitable for astigmatsimus/corneal atrophy
- The contact lens iWear Fit Astigmatism is not a multifocal contact lens.
- Coloured Lens
- The contact lens iWear Fit Astigmatism is not a coloured contact lens
- Fun lens
- The contact lens iWear Fit Astigmatism is not a fun lens.
- Contact lens iWear Fit Astigmatism is made of material Ocufilcon D IV. Click here for an overview of all contact lenses made of Ocufilcon D IV.
- Oxygen permeability
- 16 DK/t